Monday, August 4, 2008

Uday Kiran Gunde Jallumandi Audio Lunched

                           Uday Kiran, Aditi Sharma, Ajay, Dharmavarapu ,Venu Madhav , Srinivas Reddy, Jaya Prakash Reddy, Ahuti Prasad ,Surya,Sureka Vani, Ajit Mohan, Nagabhairava, Nittala Sriramachandra Murthy, Jagan, Vidya, Rangadham, Master Rhythm, Harikrishna, ekhavani, Madhumani and others are in the cast.

     Madan, the super hit “Pellaina Kothalo” director, is now release his next movie “Gunde Jhallumandi” with Uday Kiran.  He presents a beautiful love story it touches and entertains the audience.  Madan, who has written the  successful story for “Aa Naluguru”. “Gunde Jallimandi” is to be an entertainer with a gripping story line, fascinating music, hilarious comedy, I hope it will be a break for UDAY.



         Music composed by M.M.Keeravani a fascinating music director, Keeravani says “Though I have given tunes to around 200 films, there are only some 25 films whose music I carry with me to listen to, and this is one among them and in this movie I had given some number I don't want to tell the number because I love to compose each and every song. This is my first film with Uday Kiran. It has always been in my mind to work with him and now it has become a reality”.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think It will be a good success for him